Friday, January 25, 2008

He is getting so OLD!

Our good friend/neighbor Peter Loosli took some more amazing pictures of Parker the other day. He was taking pictures for fun for only about a minute and managed to get some really cute photos of Parker. He is so great. If you want to see more of his stuff I have put a link to his website under our Friends and Family links. http://www.looslitaken.com/


Parker is just getting so old! He goes to nursery and LOVES it! He doesn't even notice when we leave the room. ( I am so proud of him, but it breaks my heart knowing he doesn't need me) He is such a big boy now. He repeats most words back to us and almost every day he'll come up with a new word all on his own. He loves to color, play with anything that has wheels, play with his ball, and dance to fast music! He loves to drink juice, milk and he even asks to go to bed at night. (Such a blessing) He tells us when he has a messy diaper and we all probably get 20 kisses a day from him. His favorite time of day is when Daddy gets home from work and when the three of us play games together. He loves to wrestle on the floor with Daddy and cuddle on the couch with Mommy. His favorite phrases to say are "What's this?" and "Who's that?" He uses sign language through out the day with us... he will sign the words "Please", "thank you", "hot", "eat", "more" and "all done". We love our not so little Parker and we are so proud of him.

5 comments:

kgirlsmom said...

Oh My Gosh he is getting so big its not even funny i haven't seen him in what seems like forever! He is So adorable!

-Kiersten

The Peterson's said...

He is just too cute! I can't get over him, even though I really only see him in pictures!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I can't stand it. I just want to squeeze that kid. How is it possible that he got so big he was just a baby when we left for Switzerland. Please go to him right now and give him a hug from Grammie.

Shane and Becky said...

Okay, he is just so cute I want to squeeze him until he toots. Hee, Hee. We are looking forward to seeing you guys in a few weeks. I can't believe he is in nursery...I know he is but I think I'm in denial because Lindsay is only 3 months behind and I'm not ready for that. Big hugs and kisses to you all.

kEllY said...

Hi Brad, your son is adorable! Where is your family? I'm gonna check in on your blog now and then. I hope you don't mind!

kelly DeSchepper