Monday, November 23, 2009

Fire Station

A few weeks ago the boys and I ran into some fireman in the grocery store. Parker did not let go of the sticker they gave him for the whole day. The fireman told us we could stop by any time to check out the big fire truck, so today that is just what we did. Parker and Garrett were both a bit apprehensive at first but after a few minutes they were able to enjoy the whole adventure. A special thank you to the fireman who took the time to make today special. Both boys even got little fire chief hats. If you have not done this yet in your neighborhood, I would highly recommend it. ( I would call first just in case they aren't as friendly in your town) So fun and so free!




4 comments:

Jerilyn said...

are you kidding me... #1 you are beautiful...#2 Why are you not a photographer. You always have the best pictures. and #3 Just when I think I've seen all the cuteness your kids have, they get get cuter.

The Peterson's said...

Ahh I have always loved Firemen! They are always so nice! What a cool experience for the whole family.

Braden and Jodee said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Jerilyn! When are you going to start your photography business? Sign me up! What a fun trip for you guys! That is nice they just let you stop by :)

Sara said...

Okay Emily. I need to know your secret photography tips. Is it the editing? Your special camera? Or is it just that you ARE super talented? Maybe a combo of all three, huh? Love, love, love these pics. Please tell me how you get that sepia tint/coloring.