Sunday, August 9, 2009

Parker and Garrett

Yesterday we had the pleasure of driving to Mission Viejo to spend the afternoon with Sara Lehman and her family. Sara was one of my great friends from High School and college. Parker had such a great time with her boys. Their youngest (wes) and Parker are only a couple months apart. Their personalities are very well matched. We can't wait to hang out with them again.
Behind their house they have a 54 acre park with all kinds of paths, a playground, rec center and kiddie size hedge maze. Such a blast.


THis is going to be one of those SUPER embarrassing pictures for his future girlfriends to see, but as a mother I feel it is my duty to not only take a photo like this, but to post it. Reading the Kohls ad with his bathing suit tan lined legs waiting for that perfect moment on the potty to complete his "mission."


Garrett peeking through the stairs sporting his fashionable two bottom teeth.

2 comments:

Jillyboo said...

yes the stairs... o' so much fun. Olivia thinks they are the greatest invention since Gerber Puffs!
The maze looks so fun! I love South County, its such a great place.

Braden and Jodee said...

I just want to reach in my computer and squeeze Garrett's cheeks! That picture of Parker is awesome. And please tell me how you get Garrett to slide down the stairs. I can't get Brighton to go down them, and we have them in our house now!